Gates open at 7 pm
music will start between 7:30 and 8 pm
LOCATION IS IN CHICO, CA for ALL SHOWS
No upcoming events at the moment
- Aug 24, 2019, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM"Save Your Spot" to learn location!Veronica May is a super talented artist from San Diego and we are so happy to welcome her to our Listen Up House Concert Series this year! This evening will be much deeper than just music...
- Aug 10, 2019, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM"Save Your Spot" to learn location!Don't miss this opportunity to see two of Chico's favorite singer-songwriters do their thing under the redwoods!!
- Apr 13, 2019, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM"Save Your Spot" to learn location!Super excited to welcome The Gnarly Pints to this year's Listen Up! House Concert series. These two are amazing musicians individually, and together..wow!
- Oct 13, 2018, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMLocation To Be Revealed Via EmailAnother special evening with some amazing local Chico artists!!
- Sep 15, 2018, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMLocation To Be Revealed Via EmailIndie Appalachian folk duo Tina & Her Pony was formed in 2009 in Asheville, North Carolina by Tina Collins and Quetzal Jordan. Nationally known for their tight, sweet, smooth harmonies and simple, exposed, crafted instrumentation on cello, tenor ukulele & guitar.
- Jul 14, 2018, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMLocation To Be Revealed Via EmailWe are in for an amazing night of music!! Samaria Grace is gifted with incredible natural talent and a soulful voice. Mr. Kyle Williams was recently voted best dude to listen to while driving between Bakersfield and Willows!
- Jun 16, 2018, 7:00 PMLocation To Be Revealed Via Email“A lesson in economy and intensity… American Son may be about the best 36 minutes of organic wholesomeness to stimulate the senses this year.” —David Innes, BluesAndMoreAgain.com “An utterly inspiring and satisfying musical journey.” —Martin Hutchinson, Progradar
- Jun 01, 2018, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMLocation To Be Revealed When You RegisterAbout this show, Defcats write, "For this special, intimate evening, we're bringing back our 'dinner set'--quieter, acoustic songs, featuring our vocals. Of course, we'll groove, rock and boogie, but we're especially looking forward to getting cozy with you, outside the hectic club environment.
- Jun 06, 2020, 7:00 PM – 10:30 PMRegister to get the address!, Chico, CA, USAWe've been going back and forth with Danika for the last couple of years, looking for a date that would work to have her and Jeb grace our place with their sounds...finally the time has come and we can't wait!